Sunday, July 24, 2016

Hawaii Best & Worst

An old file that must be saved for all time and eternity.  It's incomplete but in retrospect, that only means that we were having so much fun past the first few days that we forgot to talk about how awesome it was!!


Day 1
Big B . . . .  sunset
Big W . . . .   not having time to eat between layovers

Middle B. . .  getting up early & going to the airport . . . getting going
Middle W . . . . the suspense of the last 20 minutes before we landed

Little B   . . . .  finally eating
Little W . . . .  having to pee so many times

Mimi B . . . .  going to the beach 
Mimi W  . . . when my headphones made my earrings hurt on the plane

Day 2: grocery shopping, breakfast @ Longboards; pool day
Big Best . . . .  being @ the pool all day
Big Worst  . . . that I discovered I don’t have enough contacts for the whole trip

Middle B . . .  playing floaty bed jousting w/ kai in the pool  & breakfast
Middle W   . . .  when we had to leave the pool 

Little B  . . .  pool time & playing with Rees 
Little W   . . . that we had to leave the pool 

Mimi B . . .  snorkeling in the pool
Mimi W  . . . going to bed . . . wanted to go back to the pool again

Day 3:  pineapple plant, hale’iwa joes; pool, cosco & pizza

Mimi B  . . .  chickens at the pineapple plant
Mimi W . . .  driving for forever

Little B  . . .  pineapple maze
Little W  . . .  not getting to swim @ the pool w/ tunnels because it was closed

Ree B   . . .  pineapple whip
Ree W  . . .  low blood sugar

Big B . . .  pineapple maze
Big W  . . .  bug bites from the pineapple maze

Day 4:  pool, lei making, turtle beach, tacos
T Best . . .  seeing the turtle and taking my floaties off and starting to swim on my own
T Worst   . . . having to go to turtle beach when I wanted to stay in the pool and swim without floaties

Kai Best  . . .  turtle beach , snorkeling and seeing the turtle
Kai Worst  . . .  that Rees went to lei making because I wanted to keep playing w/ her

Ree Best  . . .  seeing the turtle
Ree Worst  . . .  nothing was bad today 

Shae Best  . . .  seeing the turtle
Shae Worst  . . . my face. . .  I have a cut in my lip that is making my face hurt.


No comments: