Monday, August 10, 2015

I never know where to start . . . .


I never know just where to start . . . so I'm jumping in again . . . . don't I always say that.   I don't aspire to be one of those bloggers who makes a million dollars imparting my knowledge on mankind, so it doesn't matter where I start or finish.  This is about me.  My selfish minute to pound away at the keyboard and just purge my mind of shit.  Shit, shit and more shit.  

I stopped blogging.  For a long while.  It appeared to me that I attracted the wrong audience and given my readers, I couldn't be myself.   Then, an a-ha moment.  I don't want readers.   I never really wanted readers.  I wanted what I just said.  So I took this thing and put it together in a word document.  And I just typed.   Someday, I'll have to insert that into the missing years.  

But not now.  Now, I'm starting somewhere and picking up nowhere . . . . 

The end. 

And a new beginning . . . . 


2 comments:

Heather said...

So glad you're back, Elle. I had a similar realization. I was tailoring my blog to my audience, and I hated how it was turning out. I shut it down and started over and I'm much happier speaking my mind. I don't care about having an audience - I blog for me. Feels good!

Welcome back.

Elle said...

Thanks, Heather . . . . All these years have gone by. Hope all is well with you!