Saturday, March 01, 2014

January 20 - "I have a dream that one day my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but the content of their character." MLK
January 21 - Back to school this morning and 6:35 came too damn fast.
January 22 - Someday, I think I will look back on these busy, crazy,  hectic days juggling work and family and I will be amazed by what I have accomplished.
January 23 - I don't think I really got good at this motherhood gig until baby number 4 came bouncing into my life.
January 24 - I need to make a more conscious effort to put my mother on my radar & check in every day; I will not be bitter or wish for help that I won't receive.
January 25 - In my estimation, there is a gigantic difference between forgiving someone for things done wrong unto you and keeping a safe distance in the name of  self-preservation.
January 26 - Middle had a great meet this weekend and I'm so proud of the emotional strength she is showing this season ..... She is growing and maturing every day.
January 27 - Monday has become my least favorite day of the week.
January 28 - WE HAVE EGGS!!!
January 29 - I know it's random and maybe seems dumb, but I love these backyard chickens .... They have brought laughter and happiness to me that I wasn't expecting for a bunch of $2 birds!!
January 30 - Where has the month gone??
January 31 - Big has an NJHS meeting this morning and I'm going with her to recruit volunteers for the Pikes Peak Cup next month.

No comments: