Saturday, March 01, 2014

February 17 - I dropped my phone in the toilet at the high school open house.
February 18 - One of my least favorite emotions is disappointment ..... On all counts, being disappointed in something, or someone, or yourself stinks.
February 19 - I'm not entirely sure how I actually ended up the Vice President of the booster club. Two-sentence rule breaker day. Oh my God. I'm sick. Being old and sick sucks.
February 20 - I am frustrated, disappointed and generally displeased with PTA & I think I will excuse myself from all things PTA ASAP.
February 21 - The choice window closes today and I'm hoping and praying that Big gets into the high school she wants ..... So much more complicated than "back-when-I-was-a-kid"!!
February 22 - I had a meeting this morning where there are never enough chairs so I sat on a bucket and now I have a semi-circular bucket shaped bruise on my ass.
February 23 - I got up early to take Big to volleyball this morning ..... They didn't play very well but it was still fun to watch.

No comments: