Saturday, March 01, 2014

February 1 - No matter how hard I try to NOT obsess about my weight and what I look like from the outsider, it invades my every thought.
February 2 - The truth is ...... I am a comfortable size 10 and I work really, really hard to maintain a hearty 160 pound frame.
February 3 - Big is just six weeks away from getting her braces off!
February 4 - I find Facebook entertaining and annoying ..... You have to be in just the right mood to deal with social media.
February 5 - Are all parents absolutely fucking nuts or is it JUST parents of athletes?
February 6 - My favorite pizza right now is dominos deep dish with light sauce, pepperoni, bacon and green olives.
February 7 - Eating gluten-free is very, very difficult.
February 8 - Good news: my heart is fine.
February 9 - Bad news: I have a new battle to fight with gastroesophogeal reflux and stricture; that's just freaking awesome!
February 10 - Everyone must go see Frozen ..... Best thing I've seen in a long, long time!!!
February 11 - Exhausted from a long weekend of hosting hospitality and athlete check-in at our home meet, The Pikes Peak Cup.
February 12 - We are traveling to Columbus thus weekend and the weather forecast is truly terrible.
February 13 - I spent $100 on Valentine's Day stuff for my kids.... A giant stuffed elephant for Mimi will make her morning & something special and unique and thoughtful for everyone.
February 14 - It's not fun to get stuck in the Dallas-Ft. Worth airport for four extra hours on Valentine's Day. Drat.
February 15 - too tired to form one sentence so I'm stringing it all together with she flipped her vault and the venue was big and we saw Bethanne and the hotel bed is comfy and I slept good but breakfast sucked and I'm not loving the politics of sports because I suck at it and I miss my kids, husband, dogs and chickens .....
February 16 - My husband's conspiracy theories about airlines might be right ..... Damn delays.

No comments: