Wednesday, January 08, 2014

ONE SENTENCE PER DAY JOURNALING


HEARD OF IT? 
I'M TRYING IT IN 2014 . . . . 
BUT GETTING THE SENTENCE INTO BLOG FORM EVERY DAY HAS ALREADY PROVEN TO BE A CHALLENGE, SO I'M PLANNING TO POST THEM IN CLUMPS . . . . 

HERE IS THE FIRST SET, WHICH I'VE KEPT SCRIBBLED ON STICKY NOTES AND NAPKINS AROUND THE HOUSE, IN POCKETS AND IN MY PURSE. 

JANUARY 1 -- WORKING A TWELVE HOUR DAY SUCKS. 
JANUARY 2 -- LITTLE SAID, "IF I EVER HAVE A SON,  I'M NAMING HIM NIGEL." 
JANUARY 3 -- IT'S PERFECT JUST LIKE THAT . . . WITH PRETTY PAPER, A NICE RIBBON AND VERY THOUGHTFUL CONTENTS -- DON'T CHANGE A THING.
JANUARY 4 -- PRACTICE ISN'T SUPPOSED TO BE EASY; IF YOU CAN MAKE IT THROUGH PRACTICE THEN ANY MEET IS A CAKE WALK. 
JANUARY 5 -- THREE MORE DAYS UNTIL SCHOOL STARTS, AND I'M GLAD . . BECAUSE I NEED TO MOP THE STINKIN' FLOOR. 
JANUARY 6 -- I NEED TO GATHER UP ALL THESE LITTLE LISTS AND MAKE A MASTER LIST. 
JANUARY 7 -- I'M NOT QUITE SURE EXACTLY WHERE TO START. 
JANUARY 8 -- I LIKE TEA  . . ICED, HOT, GREEN, BLACK . .  I LIKE TEA . . BUT IT SURE MAKES ME HAVE TO PEE. 

1 comment:

Heather said...

1 - Nigel is a great name, haha :)

2 - In re not knowing how to start, welcome to my every day. I just wing it. :)

3 - Tea is great!