Monday, December 16, 2013

Five Fotos

I love blogging.
But, like many other things, I'm not doing a very good job at it.  Especially lately.  I'm opting for a photographic version of blogging, along w/ a one sentence technique I'm planning to roll out in 2014. For now, so begins my installments of "five photos"

#1:  Mimi's first "REAL" kindergarten project.   A camping diorama.
It was adorable and she was super proud of it.

#2:  Big is officially 14.  

#3:  Chicken chores in the morning. 

#4:  An archive photo of MOTH and Big at last year's District Classic, where our girls took the title.
Seems like pictures of Big and MOTH are few and far between so I really treasure the ones I have. 

#5:  Look at these smiles.  I can't help but grin when I'm looking at these two clown around. 

No comments: