Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Five Fotos: 12/17/2013

A random sampling: 

Middle, at last year's regional science fair.  

My offspring, in Frisco, Colorado.  We rode bikes from Breckenridge to Frisco.
They thought it was amazing.
I thought it was a landmark day in our parenting.
YIKES.  Our kids are getting bigger. 

"I see the moon."
The last complete sentence my dad said to me before he died. 

Middle and her good friend at the 2012-2013 USAG Team
Gymnastics Banquet.  I love these girls! 

Combatting the summer blahs & my response to "what should we do, mom?"
I said, "go build something from the woodpile.
And they made an outdoor perch for Jaz (and any other birds that feel like snatching a snack.) 
A random

1 comment:

RETA said...

Very creative effort on the perch for Jaz!!!! Looks like they had fun! Great photos.

RETA@ http://evenhaazer.blogspot.com