Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Holiday Cards and THAT mom.

Where do you stand?  Or rather, where do you fall?  To do a holiday card?  To not?  In a tight budget year, it seems like one of the things that could easily fall by the wayside.  I mean, let's be real.  Most people don't obsessively save, scan and file my Christmas card like I do theirs.  So, to nix it or not?

One thing is sure . . . . I'll start an all together family revolution if I take the picture with everyone in camo, MOTH with a firearm and a chicken tucked under every kids' arm.  So . . . . . I'm hunting for decent pictures of every kid.  Not me.  Not MOTH.  And I realize I've become one of those parents who doesn't photograph the fourth child.

Damn.  And I swore up one side and down the other that I wouldn't be THAT mom.

1 comment:

Homestead said...

I treasure your cards.

And I very carefully made sure to not take pictures of my FIRST kid so as to set the bar low.... I am that kind of smart....