Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Yea, I realize it's 8 days into 2013.  And I'm posting a few books.  Some might belong in 2012.  I can't remember.  The last few, I've read through really quickly.

Harlan Coben, Live Wire . . . .  it was okay.  I'm needing a new approach.

Gilded Wings, Laura Miller .  . . I really liked this book.  I will definitely read the next one.  It was a little dirty, a little drama  . . but I'm mostly just interested to see if this main character listens to her whisper and her premonitions become true or what kind of life she endures . . . .

Fade into you, Fade into me, Fade into Always . . . . Three separate books.  It was kind of a "Fifty Shades" spinoff in mini-books.  Short.  Same poor, tortured girl who lucks into the arms, bed and life of some wealthy man.  Blah, blah, blah.  Can I get a decent female hero, please?  Someone who maybe doesn't "luck" into a life-rescue?

1 comment:

Homestead said...

Hermione Granger.