Wednesday, January 09, 2013

Three Days ...

.... or maybe four .. .

Sunday -- pizza
Monday -- hamburger patties, broccoli, new potatoes.  It was lovely.
Tuesday -- chicken on a stick with teriyaki to dip and rice.  Salad.  It's hip to dip.
Wednesday -- Pancakes. Bacon.

Perhaps a week is too long for me to think about.  I fall off the wagon about Wednesday.  So, shorter stints are in order.  At least for right now, when I'm not grocery shopping.  I'm cleaning out the fridge, freezer and pantry and making creative meals for nuthin.

Which makes good sense .. .. . because right now I feel like the United Bank of Mommy.  Volleyball - second payment due.  Cha-ching.  Gymnastics.  For two kids.  Cha-ching.   TKD and the weapons class.  Add the weapons.  Wait:  sidelight.  My son.  Nun-chucks and a bow-staff.  Question mark.  Okay, I paid.   MOTH's car registration.  Cha-ching.  Crikey.  When will it stop???


No comments: