Friday, January 04, 2013

Getting serious . . .

Okay, brace yourself.  I'm getting serious.  Again.   My single, solitary goal for today is to formulate a decent shopping list and a meal plan for next week that goes with it.  I'm taking stock of the fridge, freezer and pantry.

Maybe if I can just teach myself to like this . . . .

I do feel very womanly and maternal when I make meals for my family.

So . . .

Maybe if I can just embrace that planning is part of that . . . . .

Oh my good-golly.  I'm exhausted already.

1 comment:

Homestead said...

Tonight: meat loaf, brown rice, stuffing & green beans.

Tomorrow: hot dogs for lunch (I know that freaks you out) & some sort of soup in the crockpot with mooseburger (that freaks your DOG out) and biscuits.

Sunday: Maybe spaghetti with red sauce.

Monday: Maybe spaghetti with white sauce.

Tuesday: Sour cream bake?

Wednesday: Chili Mac (if I got to the store and get shells).

Thursday: Criminy. Why do these people want to eat EVER DAY?? Chicken nuggets and mac-n-cheese?

Friday: I'm cleaning out the freezer so it might be smorghy-borghy (Swedish Chef Style) of bagel bites, frozen veggies and wonton wrappers....