Monday, December 24, 2012

Outside . . .


My daily mission:  go outside.  I found this awesome little back-woods, open-space trail that's right in the middle of the city.  When I'm out on my own, I like to run up to the top of it through the adjacent neighborhood, then come down through this canyon of open space.  I've been taking the kids to run off steam in this space for several months now, but lately, Mimi can make it there and back as long as there's a fun game to play.    She likes this one best:



And she loves to be "POLO" when the other kids are "Marco".  
Ah, mission accomplished. We've been outside.  Every day.   A lot.  
It sure doesn't feel like December right now.  We could use some snow.  Lots and lots of snow!! 

1 comment:

richardghart said...

Visit a new blog about golf. If you love golf you will love the latest article about the TaylorMade Rocketbladez Golf Clubs

These Rocketbladez Irons are ment to replace the Rocketballz which were a smashing success in 2012. TaylorMade looks to replicate the same success as the Rocketballz with these irons by adding high quality features.

To find out more about the Rocketbladez Click Here.