Thursday, November 08, 2012

November 5th

I'm thankful for being able bodied.  I'm thankful for being able to do things I want to do   . . . accomplish stuff I want to get done without having to wait for help.  Am I really thankful for my stubborn streak.  Here's what I'm getting at.  Middle is asking for a room makeover for her 11th birthday.  She's given me creative liberty and I'm working on it.  I really love how it's coming out, but I needed the bed that is currently in Mimi's room to go back to Little's and his bunks put back together.  I needed the bed that is currently in Middle's room taken apart, moved and put back together in Mimi's room.  Confusing, I know.  But MOTH has been working non-stop and has had late nights and early mornings this week.  I haven't seen him since late last week aside to pass like ships in the nights.  So I did it.  I moved mattresses, took beds apart, hauled what needed hauling and put it back together.  There.  Done.  Stubborn streak burning hot.  And I-am-woman-hear-me-roar blazing.  I'm thankful for being able bodied enough to get my shit done.

1 comment:

Christal said...

I've been moving things too. We're having a closet built into the back entry/laundry room, so I moved the armoire that was doing coat storage duty to the atrium in the middle of the house. (Just until I get the tile remainders cleaned up in the bedroom and move the puppy kennel out of the way.) Then I get to move it into our master bedroom.

But the point of the comment was to say that a while back I picked up 4 blue square furniture dollys (low to the ground - easy to lift things up).

I've moved a queen size mattress set, armoire, desk, very full heavy boxes, file cabinets, and loveseats with it. Next I anticipate moving a half full acquarium.