Sunday, November 04, 2012

I haven't been reading much . . . .

. . .  so this is easy to keep up.

The last two additions are

Those Who Save Us by Jenna Blum
And
Postcards from Berlin by Margaret Leroy

I really liked both of them.  Those Who Save Us was phenomenal and I read right to the last page, including the acknowledgments.  It was a great book.  Postcards from Berlin was a slow start, a fabulous middle and the worst ending ever.  I finished it right before bed and I remember sitting up and ranting to MOTH a little about how much the ending sucked.  I couldn't believe it was over.  Just like that.  Bad, bad, bad.  So many loose strings.

I'm reading The Soldier's Wife right now . . . . and after this one, I think I'll give the WWII genre a rest for a while.  I have a long, long list of books I want to read right now . . . .

No comments: