Saturday, October 20, 2012

One last thing . . .

Last prank I pulled . . . uh, I stuck a pantiliner to Big's butt on the way out the house tonight.  She had no idea.  We were on our way to dinner for MOTH's birthday.  I was kind enough to peel it off of her keester before we walked into Old Chicago.  Her mouth dropped and a "YOU!!!" got stuck . . . but it was worth every second.

Last TV show I watched .  . . The Good Wife.  I think.  It might have been Grey's or Scandal.  I love TV. 

Last thing I cooked . . . . eggs and Canadian bacon for breakfast this morning.  It was disgusting but the kids eat it and I feel good about putting protein in front of them in the morning. 

Last time I exercised .  . . coming up on 4 weeks ago now.  I have had, er, um, multiple complications associated with the removal of my baby-making parts and I'm still forbidden to do more than walk.  I'm feeling like a squishy cream puff and feeling emotionally low . . . . am hoping to get clearance to start yoga next week, but it doesn't look good.  Sad me. 

1 comment:

Homestead said...

http://www.more.com/walk-off-weight

Walking is Good.