Friday, August 24, 2012

One Last Thing . . .

The last time I cried . . . . today.  This morning.  And also this afternoon.

Last greeting card I sent . . . I'm not much of a greeting card girl.  I wish people could appreciate that.  Not everyone is a greeting card kind of person.  I just sent a whole bunch of thank you notes, though.  I do believe in the thank you note.  Except for with family.  I don't generally believe a formal thank you note is required for close family.  I also just sent a card to Homestead.

Last indulgence . . . Shopping in the as-seen-on-TV row at Walgreens.  I bought a gyro-bowl.  I love it.  It's so cool.

Last song that made me rock out . . . Up All Night or Everything About You . . . One Direction.  I was blasting it when I pulled into the middle school parking lot in an effort to embarrass Big.  It didn't work.  On a side note, I do like One Direction.  I am SO not too old for a Boy Band.

Last TV show I watched . . . Design Star All Stars, The Finale.  I'm so happy for Leslie.

No comments: