Tuesday, July 31, 2012

One Last Thing . . .

The last prank I pulled . . . . Geee.  This is a rough one since I am the world's biggest prankster.  I know I've done a few over the past few weeks, even, but the most memorable one was when Big turned 11.  I fashioned an authentic letter, burned the edges and mailed it to her, taking the words and language right out of the First Harry Potter book.  It was good.  It included a supply list and detailed instructions on her admission into Hogwarts.  I even let the bird chew the edges so it looked like The Owl Post was in working order.  It was possibly the best prank I have ever pulled.

Last person I kissed . . . . Mimi.  I just love smacking on her chubby little cheeks.  Right now, she has the cutest tuck-in habit . . . I plant a big smacker on her cheek and she rubs it off.  I exclaim, "hey, don't wipe my smoochies off!!"  And she giggles and says, "mama, I'm not wiping them off  . . I'm rubbing them in!!"  Love that little girl!!

Last vacation I took  . . . Well, if you could call it vacation . . . Disney World, Universal Studios & the she-bang associated with Orlando, Florida.

Last album I downloaded . . . . Maroon 5, Overexposed.  Love, love, love it.


No comments: