Saturday, July 28, 2012

One Last Thing . . .

The last gift I purchased . . . . was a little blue bottle, from an antique store.  It was tiny and intricate with a delicious little cork.  It was a birthday gift for a friend that collects blue bottles.

The last thing I cooked . . . bacon wrapped asparagus as a side dish.

The last text message I sent . . . Salmon or Shrimp?

The last song I bought . . . 50 Ways to Say Goodbye . . Train

The last celebrity I saw . . . I don't think I've ever seen a celebrity.  Well, except for Rockies baseball players, and that's always from a distance.

The last time I forgot my wallet . . . I'm not sure, but it was recently.   Actually, I forgot my whole purse.

Last hangover . . . Uh, about 1995.

Last TV show I watched . . . America's Got Talent.

No comments: