Saturday, July 21, 2012

Laura Moriarty

Goodness.  Go get this book.  Do it now.  Open another tab.  Bring up another window.  Warm up your kindle or check it out in hardcopy, but whatever you do . . . READ THIS BOOK!

I loved this intricately spun life story of Cora.  I loved the writing style, I loved the complex and interwoven story and the family tree.  I found the idea of living in deception so intriguing and complex. I loved the happiness and the depth of the stories and the very fine, inspirational, ahead-of-her times woman that emerged as the pages turned.  I really appreciate a woman who can take a secret to her grave and honor those relationships that have come into her life throughout her lifetime.

I really, really liked this book.  I will very likely read it again.  And I NEVER do that!!




No comments: