Saturday, July 14, 2012

Blech.

Here's me.  Sad face x 1000.  Unfocused.  Flighty.  Can't concentrate.

This has been a week from hell.  Straight from hell.

I'm not sure exactly what or why, but I know that it feels like little pieces spun off the dirt road of my life and landed in ditches this week.  Aside from feeling unsettled, agitated, irritated, anxious, I'm also feeling like a complete island.  People, and by people I mean, a couple of good girlfriends keep asking me what they can do for me . . . wanting to help, but I can't even find the way out of this papersack I'm living it to delegate a task.  

I'm exhausted.

I've been procrastinating.  Procrastinating is SO, SO, SO unlike me, but I am.  I just don't wanna.  I don't wanna.  I don't wanna.  I want to be rescued.  I want, I want, I want.   When (and if) I eventually come out of this papersack, I'm going to compose a list of all the things I have done in order to avoid doing what I need to be doing.

Blech.

No comments: