Thursday, July 26, 2012

24 more hours . . .

. . . until the Olympics start.   Is anyone else a complete Olympic junkie?  I don't know much trivia, but it's the ONE time in our house that the television set is on for what seems like ALL the time.  I stay up too late and get up too early to catch the highlights and see results.  I love the big sports.  Gymnastics, of course, is my favorite.  I could watch beach volleyball all day and night.  I also love to watch diving and track and field.  But, during Olympic times, I suddenly become interested in all of the other "odd" sports too.  Curling.  I have to see those results!

I think the Olympics (and Shark Week) should be national holidays.  I'm so excited.  I can hardly contain myself.

And, as a side note, those P&G commercials with the "thanks, mom" stuff bring a tear to my eye.  Aye aye aye . . . I'll probably be glued to the commercials, too.

3 comments:

Homestead said...

Yes. NBC will be on all the time.

Steve said...

Just wondering when Middle will be in the Olympics?

Elle said...

Steve . . . . I don't know . . . . I really, really don't know. But believe me, if she keeps it up and continues, you can read all about it right here on What the heck . . . .

Thanks for reading . . . .