Monday, June 25, 2012

From Jillian Michaels:  


A little challenge for you to start the week off on the right foot: Schedule 4 immovable workouts. Do a fitness activity you've never done before that intimidates you like fight class, yoga, dance etc. Cook 3 new meals at home for dinner. While it doesn't really seem like a challenge on paper isn't it amazing how hard it is to take care of ourselves in these simple ways? So - your true challenge here is prioritizing yourself and expanding your horizons a bit. I'm doing it with you as I too am finding it hard these days. Tonights dinner: Heirloom tomato salad with goat cheese and balsamic. Grilled grassed cheeseburger on whole grain bun. Let me know what you are gonna cook and what workouts you are planning!


Okay, I'm not reporting back to Jillian, but I'll be accountable via blogger. 


Immovable workout #1:  Today -- this am, before I take Middle to the gym.

1 comment:

Christal said...

http://helenair.com/news/state-and-regional/upate-fire-spreads-homes-people-evacuated-structures-threatened/article_724f72f2-bf22-11e1-9800-0019bb2963f4.html

We've got fires close by too. I'm hoping they get it contained soon. Too many houses have already been lost.