Thursday, May 10, 2012

Wednesday, May 9th

I'm totally obsessed with these.  I'm really not much of an antique buff, but there are a few things that really call me . . . pull me . .  I love them.    I think I'll start a new pinterest board for JUST blue and green mason/ball jars.

The current project is making lanterns . . as in . . . DIY solar lanterns out of old pint jars.  Pictures coming later.  Maybe much later . . . . but today's tiny ramble is about my obsession with blue and green jars.  I love them.

What do YOU love?





2 comments:

Homestead said...

I have a couple of the blue ones. My sugar is in a small one. The old zinc lids... I only have one.

I was just pricing these at the antique store on Wednesday.

Elle said...

What were the prices . . .
I'm still looking for more . . .

Blue or green only since I'm becoming a jar snob . . .

Around here, the little guys are $8.50 a piece . . . sometimes you can find one drastically underpriced for $6-ish . . . The big guys run $10 a pop, even with no lid . . .

Ka-ching.