Tuesday, May 01, 2012

My Personal Goal for May . . .

I haven't had time.
I just haven't had time.
That's all there is to it.
Yes,  writing is my therapy and I do feel like I might implode.

I look back through all the posts in April and realize that I must look totally sane and completely balanced.

But I'm not.

I've been frazzled.
I've been confused.
I've been sullen.
I've been in a dark and twisty place.

So, in May, my personal goal is to post ONE honest snippet every day.
It will be good for me.
I'm also hell-bent to complete that blogger challenge.
It's almost done.

Anyone wanna do it with me?

1 comment:

Winter said...

That is an awesome goal. I wish my blogs made me seem baanced and sane...but they would have to be written by someone else...about someone else..lol I was doing that blogger challenge with you...I got lost. I am not even sure where I got lost...I think it was around 11...I will try and catch up :)