Friday, April 20, 2012

Three Year Olds & Four Year Olds . . .

Three year old kids and four year old kids are just the right size, don't you think?

This is the size child that fits in my arms the very best.  Don't get me wrong, eight year olds fit well too.  I like to snuggle up with my eight year old and listen to him read.  My ten year old fits fine, too.  She's the snuggliest one and she holds still, so is really fun to cuddle with, watch TV with and she's the best hotel-bed partner ever.  And my twelve, year old, while awfully tall (gee, where did she get that?) gives the best hugs ever and is super affectionate, she has sharp edges and likes her distance.

I love a four-year old bear hug.  Legs wrapped, head cinched.  It's one of my favorite things about little people.

Mmmm!!

No comments: