Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Lady Jags . . . .

Their third game was tonight.

They won it in two.  As they have won the other two games.  They are absolutely hammering the other schools.  It's fun to watch from this perspective, since I've been a parent on the losing team for so, so, so many seasons . . . .

They are amazing.

I'm so proud of my daughter.  She's playing like a champion and acting like a young lady and my buttons are bursting with pride every time I observe her in this social setting.

Go Lady Jags!

1 comment:

requirebuyer said...

This avoids the problem of selecting Moncler Onlineand matching for a large number of ensembles over and over.Vibram Fivefingers Kso On the Internet you are able to buy baby clothes at discounted wholesale prices so theyNorth Face Jackets are more affordable. When it involves contemporary apparel for your infant, cheap wholesale baby clothes in multiple sizes can be a new mother's helping hand.