Monday, April 09, 2012

Dinner . . . .

I haven't been posting dinners lately.  I think I'm uninspired.  I do believe I have a horrid case of the brown bag blues.  Even as it is 4:24 on a Monday night, I have no dinner plan.  Perhaps thinking about last week's plan will help cultivate the seeds for this week.   But, first, a thought . . .


So . . . here's the plan . . .

Monday . . . . leftover night.
Tuesday . . . I dont' know.
Wednesday . . . I have no clue.
Thursday . . . I have no idea.
Friday . . . We really can't eat popcorn for dinner?
Saturday . . . Seriously.  Will this week of cooking EVER end?
Sunday . . . I need a break from cooking.  Someone else do it.

1 comment:

M&Co. said...

I've been getting a lot of recipes off here recently: http://www.skinnytaste.com/

Low calorie, tasty and a lot are crock pot friendly. What more can you ask for?