Monday, April 09, 2012

Asparagus . . . Pinterest Experiment Number 4077-G

In high school English, my teacher, Mrs. Dunn taught me to cite my sources.  Site your sources, site your sources, site your sources.  Well, when I click the link to this, I can't find the damn thing, but it does take you to a jazzy blog . . . .

So, I pinned this through a friend on Pinterest.

Photo, stolen and/or borrowed:


Directions:  Season with olive oil, salt, pepper & parmesan cheese.  Bake at 350 for 10-15 minutes.

Results:  Delish!  Definitely do-again worthy.  Fifteen minutes would have been way to soft.  We like the crunch, so 10 was just perfect.  Just. Perfect.




1 comment:

M&Co. said...

We do this and really like it. Without the paremsan cheese, it has virtually no calories. We also do this with broccoli. It makes it really yummy so that even the BoyChild eats it without complaint.