Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Today . . . .

Please be advised . . . .
I'm skipping a few days of blogger challenge because, well, honestly, I have plenty of other things to blog about.  

Like this:


Go ahead.  Scroll up and down a bit and try to figure it out.

Can your kids to this?  This is the bottom half of what Middle wore yesterday.  She came in, had a snack and went to "leo-up" (aka get ready for gymnastics).  This morning, I found this.  It's all still connected and perfectly inside out.  So incredibly connected it was that I picked it all up out of the basket like this, swung it around to separate it and when it wouldn't-slash-didn't, THAT's when I decided it was bloggable.  

Could that qualify for a stupid human trick or earn us any money at anything?  Hmmm.  Surely, it's one of the things that I'll remember so fondly when her laundry is missing from my basket.  Good golly, the silence hurts already.  Only 8 more years until she leaves for college . . .

1 comment:

Homestead said...

Tuff does this. Once I found a bundle with knee socks, jeans, long johns & panties.... right next to a bundle with a short sleeved shirt over a long sleeve shirt. And sometimes I don't catch it until it comes out of the dryer this way.

I wish I had a George Jetson machine so it could just reverse-engineer and dress her in the morning....