Wednesday, March 07, 2012

This Week . . . . meals

Monday . . . cupcake lasagnas, salad & french bread

Tuesday . . . New England boiled dinner . . . from my mom.  Ham, taters, carrots & cabbage -- a crock pot favorite

Wednesday  . . . some sort of skillet supper with beef.  Salad. The highlight will be homemade rolls.

Thursday . . . loaded baked potato soup in homemade breadbowls.  Salad.

Friday . . . Village Inn

Saturday . . . Sub sandwiches

Sunday . . . Chicken Cordon Blue, broccoli & some sort of bread product.  Salad.

Salad.  I have salad every night.  It's for me.  And Big.  See, I don't like much of what I'm making.  Curious.  But if I didn't make something, everyone would starve.  Or they would just eat cereal.  

2 comments:

Homestead said...

I'll be over Thursday night.

Elle said...

Change of plans . . . that's gonna be Sunday since MOTH had a meeting in Denver last night & that is something that he will actually eat . . . . perfect . . so glad you didn't miss it!!