Friday, March 16, 2012

She made the team . . .

Big's been in volleyball mode all week.  Tryouts for sixth graders were on Monday.  She got a callback for Thursday.  She went.  She said it went well.  And before she left on Thursday, she got a callback for today.

I picked her up today after tryouts with a smile on half my face and concern on the other . . . .

But . . .

She made it!  She's on B-squad.  I'm so happy for her.  She's so happy for her.  Interestingly, the person who seems MOST happy for her, is this little sister, who can't wait to go to her first game.  This is what an "I'm so happy for you, you're the best big sister in the world, congratulations" hug looks like:

1 comment:

Winter said...

That actually brought tears to my eyes :) Congrats to her for making it and to you for raising such beautiful loving sisters!!