Tuesday, March 27, 2012

All Done!!

The bathroom tile job is all done and I'm so excited.  Very excited.  We got a great installer that actually executed exactly what I wanted.  I love it.   This weekend, while the bathroom was still 'closed', I sealed all of the new grout on the floor.  I also stripped, scrubbed and re-sealed the tile in the shower & bathtub.  And, because I'm going through an unhappy stint and I tend to shop and do home improvement when I'm unhappy, I also stripped the caulk out of the shower and tub and re-caulked.  And replaced faucets.  They were broken anyway . . .

Finished floor tile looks like this:


I love it . . . . from the color, to the grout, to the diagonal.  I love it all.

Here are before & after shots of the faucets . . .

Before . . . they were without the stopper-ma-jigs, with leaks and one with a broken faucet all together . . . 

After . . . ah, me likey!! 

No comments: