2. My kids
4. Organization . . . it makes me feel centered and together
5. Giving . . . it makes me feel good. Whether it's a piece of gum or hours of volunteer work . . it makes me feel good.
6. Sharpies. Go figure. I just love them. Scratch that. Replace with 'office supplies'. I love office supplies.
7. Waking up before the alarm clock goes off. Just a minute or two, and it feels best if I awake refreshed.
8. Laughing. Almost any form. Movies. Books. Jokes. Practical Jokes. Comedy. Stand-up. I love, love, love a gut-busting giggle that makes me laugh until the tears run down my legs. I especially appreciate a witty and quick dialogue that cracks me up hours or days later when I replay it in my mind. Inside jokes, too. Love those.
9. Pinterest. Oh, great time sucker, but oh, so fun.
10. A good vacuum. Especially when the *&^^% dogs are shedding & I'm over-run with dog hair. A good vacuum makes me very, very happy.