Monday, January 09, 2012

Jeans . . . .

At long last!

Well, if you are new to 'What the heck happened here?', you might have missed some of my  best posts on jeans, or rather, my long, extensive, decade-of-searching saga about the perfect pair of jeans.

Well . . . .

I found them.  Yes, indeedie -- I found them.  I'm so in love with this fabulous pair of jeans that I bought at The Buckle.  Pricey, yes.  But worth every penny.  Every. Penny.  I paid a zillion dollars LESS than the cumulative cost of years worth of searching.  They wear well.  They wash well.  I get miles out of them.  And, best of all, I bought them four sizes smaller than I projected.  That's not the only reason I love them, but it rates at the top.  I love the whiskering.  I love the contrast stitching.  I love that The Buckle will hem them for free.

Yeah!! The search is over!!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Ugh, I hate you. I'm still fighting in the Battle of the Jeans. It's turning into an epic.

Elle said...

Well, Miss Heather . . . if they have jeans for me, they might have them for you, too! You've still got the legs, hips, and ass to fit into sweet jeans.

Remember I've had this epic search for something my ass crack didn't hang out of but my muffin top didn't bubble over for about 10 years . . . .

Tenley . . that's the one I like. Plus, I like the name. You should totally try. Pass it on.

Heather said...

I'm all over it.