Tuesday, January 10, 2012

The Chess Piece Books . . .




Catching up my book list before I get too far behind . . . . I'm down these three books so far in January.  I'm 2/3 through the next one, The Bishop.  Highly recommend.  The hero is an FBI geoprofiler and some books are set in Denver.  It's creepy and suspenseful and peppered with real family drama between hero and his stepdaughter, a dark and twisty, but moody and insightful teenager with self-inflicting tendencies.  Overall, I like these books.  Four and a half stars.

Also read this, a gift from MEL via kindle.  Flippin' HILARIOUS!  Loved every minute of it.  I've even copied a few of the pictures done with (((*&&*^^ and sent them to Big.  She cracks up every time.  Four stars.


I'm also counting this one, because I finished in in 2012.  I also highly recommend.  I received a very thoughtful gift, my own copy, from a girlfriend at Christmas.  Thank you, thank you, thank you.  A good read . . . with good information and good recipes.   Five stars.

No comments: