- Parking will be tight each night - please arrive near your warm-up start time, and leave once you are done playing; so the following wave can park. The gym will be utilized for lessons up until 5pm and entry will be denied.
- We are now a no gum facility - please spread the word - and deposit your gum in the trash can, or prior to coming at all -
- this is a friendly league - poor parent conduct will not be tolerated, and you can be asked to leave
- unattended children - this is not a rec center for your younger children - keep them with you at all times - or you/they will be asked to leave. we have had numerous things broken and messes from un-watched children
- The girls will only be in the gym for two hours max - no need to bring a bunch of food and snacks
Wednesday, December 21, 2011
We've encountered several ba-humbug moments of late. Holiday shoppers are getting cranky. We got about 5 inches of snow and people drive like stinkin' maniacs. So traffic is a mess, the roads are slushy in mid-afternoon and skating rink icy in the morning. Here's a good example of the ba-humbug spirit. Big plays in a volleyball league. This is taken from the "rules" for the host gym, which is run by Ebenezer Scrooge himself. He paces around yelling at kids for the entire time girls are playing.