Saturday, August 27, 2011

Bye bye, little girl!!


Here's my little girl.  Well, one of them.  I know because she was mis-matched and carefree.  She wore sparkly light up glasses and had snaggle-teeth poking out everywhere.

Here's my little girl now . . .


Okay, the truth is that we were on our summer date and we were trying on crazy and outlandish shoes in Marshalls.  This is NOT her everyday foot wear, but my GAWD, would you look at the length of those legs?  She's two inches shorter than I am now.  Two stinkin' inches.  The kid is ELEVEN.   (Though she would quickly interject, "ALMOST TWELVE!!" )


What's a good Marshalls shopping date without trying on bra-wear for your face?  Okay, sleeping masks.  Whatever. But they are molded like D-cups.

2 comments:

Denise said...

wow, love those heels she's got on!

Homestead said...

Are you sure she isn't my kid?? I have those legs......