Saturday, May 07, 2011


I don't care how old you are . . who you are . . what you do . . .

When this shows up at 8:30 am on a Saturday morning, it's EXCITING!!!  

I'm so glad the kids got to see it!!  (Well, except Middle since today was her first 0730 Saturday practice.  Yikes.)

Little was in heaven watching all that hard labor.  He was inches away from the action all morning and even got lots of questions answered.   Did you know a wheelbarrow full of concrete weighs over 500 pounds?  And, our whole family weighs about 500 pounds.  Whoa.

Footing.  Setting.

Little.  2:30 pm.  Still in jammies.  Still supervising.  The wall is going up.

More pictures of a finished wall coming tonight . . . .

2 comments:

Disney Redhead said...

Wow! I'm jealous that your stuff is getting done in a timely manner!

msmariah said...

Very ambitious project. This makes me want to do something in my backyard.