Monday, May 30, 2011

The Help, The Bride Collector and a bunch more . . .

Creepy.  But still a good read.

And, in my movie-going travels this week, a preview for THIS . . . .
Oh my good-golly-gosh.  So excited.  It was a great book.  Read this before August, when the movie opens . . .


I'm increasingly motivated to keep tabs on books I've read or want to read.  Big challenged me, for one reason.  Mama J does it, for another reason.  And looking back, it makes me feel accomplished.  It's kind of like scrapbooking to me  . . . or keeping memories:  there is no good place to start, so I'm just jumping in and I'll try to keep on it from this point forward.  A couple that I know I didn't add:

The Pawn (and all the related chess-piece series) by Steven James
A whole mess of Catherine Coulter books
All of the Scarpetta books.  I'm tired of those . . . .

And pick this up:  I thought this was just a lovely book!

1 comment:

Homestead said...

I started Water for Elephants. Loved it. Put it down to make it last longer... and haven't picked it back up yet.

Am reading an organic gardening book for inspiration.

Also The Checklist Manifesto. Love it.

And some trashy sci-fi.