Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Dinner is served . . .

Putting things in writing is both motivating and inspiring.  Without further ado . . .

Monday . . . . Chicken breasts stuffed with ham & mozarella, baby bowtie & veggie mix, dinner rolls
Tuesday . . . Mummy calzones
Wednesday . . . Taco Stuff Night
Thursday . . .  MOTH's gone . . so that means Chicken Teriyaki & sticky rice with steamed broccoli
Friday . . . Broccoli Cheddar Soup & crusty bread for dippin'
Saturday  . .. . we're grillin'  . . . something from the freeezer.  The goal is to make the meal work with stuff that requires no additional purchases.
Sunday . . . Spaghetti, salad & breadsticks

3 comments:

Heather said...

Do you make your own broccoli cheddar soup?

Elle said...

I've tried but I just can't get it right . . . working with cheese requires patience that I don't have while standing over a stove with a spoon.

We like the Panera bread version that you can buy in twin-packs at costco. Or the Bear Creek Powdered Version at regular old grocery stores . ..

Homestead said...

I haven't made mummy calzones in ages.... maybe we will do that tomorrow night.

You inspire me.

I have the Panera bread version copycat recipe somewhere... I've never tried it.