Friday, March 25, 2011

Winter Fun - Tubing

This was fun.  Little giggled like crazy.  I had a blast playing with the kids.  MOTH and I took turns playing on the side of the slope with Mimi.  We made snow turtles and a whole miniature snowman family.




Tubing has changed ALOT since I was a kid.  We used to fill up inner tubes. Real ones.  Preferably from a big truck or a tractor.  And drive out to the boondocks or the foothills.  We'd park our cars, and schlep those tubes uphill on our feet.  With our legs.  And our lungs.  Now, you pay.  By the hour.  And there's a magic carpet that lifts you to the top.  It's pretty sweet. 



We quickly determined the fastest run was the farthest from the camera.  Good thing we have a good lens.  The kids liked clustering together and asking the starter to give us a hard spin . . .


Tired little bear cub after a busy day tubing . . .

I just love this picture . . . .


Apparently, we like blue . . .  this picture reminds me of my FRIEND Mel's "All dressed up and even somewhere to go" post.  They were dressed up and looking sweet.  This is our element.  Winter gear.  MOTH says I look like a cancer survivor.  I like it.



Very handsome and rugged mountain-man husband . . .

1 comment:

Positive Thoughts said...

See the power of positive thinking within you. God bless you