Monday, March 28, 2011

Day 24

Blogger Photo Challenge; Day 24; A Photo That Your Hair Looks Nice

I actually looked for a nice ponytail.  That's my life.  I have had EVERY hairstyle in the book.  Long and curly, long layers, straight . . the Friends Cut.  Remember when EVERYONE looked like Jennifer Anniston or Courtney Cox?  I've gone short. I've been two shakes short of bald.  I've had bob cuts of all lenths.  I've work asymmetric things, long in front-shaved-in-back things.  I've had short bangs, long bangs, whispy bangs and no bangs.  I change my hair alot.    Right now, I'm wearing long layers with no bangs.  I don't color.  I cut my hair about twice per year, whether I need it or not.  I've recently developed a silver streak on the left side, kind of like Elvira.  I kind of like it.  It's just a streak.  Like I got hit in the head with a hammer and the impact spot changed my hair in that location.  Think Cruella De'Ville.

Still, my hair has never looked as good as the day I said I would.  It was a curly hair helmet . . . but it looked sweet!


1 comment:

Heather said...

Gorgeous! Also, pardon me, but your hubby's a hunk. Fabulous photo. And I love your dress!