Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Day 22

Blogger Photo Challenge; Day 22; A photo of my town

Here's my HOMEtown:


Yeah, that's an armpit.  It's a random armpit I pulled off of google images.  I learned alot finding this picture . . . bareback armpit sex.  Really?  I feel like I need to go brush my teeth.  Eeew.  My hometown is kind of an armpit.  I was really glad to move away.  Still, it is what it is . . . .

Now, I live 3 hours away from the armpit.  In a conservative place where there's a church on every corner and most folks are friendly, but quick to judge.   Had I not met and fallen in love with MOTH, who had a stable job in this territory, I would not live here.  There's not a doubt in my mind.  But, since I DID meet MOTH and did fall in love with him, and we did agree to build a home and family here, this is where we live.

I've always been a bit cryptic about exactly where I live, and I sort of prefer that . . . but here's a picture of nearby scenery that I do appreciate on a daily basis:


I venture up to 'them 'thar hills as often as I can  . . . . to breathe.  We hike and fish and take pictures.  The kids chase chipmunks and play nature spy.  The area is very beautiful! 

2 comments:

Disney Redhead said...

Gorgeous!

What does MOTH stand for?

Elle said...

Man
Of
The
House

:)