Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Hey, Jam!!

Jam . . Are you there??  I have to share this with you so I hope you can see it . . . .

This was tonight.  You can tell she was watching me -- there's a long pause at the top to see if I was looking.  Look how FAR APART those bars are!!  I was telling her about the "olden" days when we used to bruise our hip bones from beating the lower bar & she looked totally confused.  Had to google some old Olga Corbett to explain myself!!   They call this the 'first half'  -- it's the first part of their routine . . . minus some extra work & the dismount :)


3 comments:

3Js said...

Amazing! I can't wait to show little J.

Jam said...

OMG...I love her! Her execution is amazing! I think our team would have been much better if we just executed before and after each move! Wow, I am impressed. I will be the first in line to buy a ticket to the Olympics...keep me posted.

CB in CO said...

wow, Wow, and WOW again.
I'll be next in line behind Jam to buy those Olypmic tickets :-)